Style Guide Advice
SAMUDRA: Standard Reference Style Sheet
The SAMUDRA follows APA Style. The recommendation of APA in Style and formatting are as follows:
- Use Times New Roman 12 point size.
- Single space with standard size (8.5” x 11”).
- All margins should be set to 1 inch.
- Every page should have a header included at the top left side, footer with page numbers inserted at the bottom right side.
- Basic components of an original research article include- a title page, abstract, Introduction, Method, Results and Discussion
For specific information on how to present a Works Cited list, and how to give in-text citations of different kinds, please refer to the 6th edition of the APA Manual. For further assistance in referencing visit the most accessible APA guidance given by the online writing project at Purdue University.